The Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto presents the Canadian Refugee Health Conference from Nov 24-25, 2009 at the University of Toronto Conference Centre.
Conference objectives include:
- closing clinical gaps in refugee health
- capacity building in refugee health
- networking and information exchange
- educating health care providers
- building partnerships with refugee stakeholders
- building advocacy for refugee and uninsured populations.
The conference, although clinical in nature, is open to everyone and the conference organizers hope to attract refugees, practitioners, advocates, academics and researchers to the event.
For more information, visit the conference website.