This year’s national Metropolis conference theme is “Immigration and Diversity: Crossroads of Culture, Engines of the Economy”. The conference will present workshops, roundtables and poster presentations in the six priority areas of the Metropolis program:
- Citizenship and social, cultural, linguistic and civic integration
- Economic and labour market integration
- Family, children, youth
- The role of the host communities for newcomers and minorities
- Justice, policing and security
- Housing, neighbourhoods and the urban environment.